Moving Truck Rental
We Have The Moving Trucks To Get You There
Storage Renting and Moving Overview
When it comes to finding the right facility, there are certain features that just can’t be overlooked. One is the ability to rent a truck on site. Check out everything there is to know about renting and reserving a moving truck with us!
Moving Truck Rental
We’re in the business of making storage as inexpensive as possible. Truck sizes range from 5x3 trucks all the way to 14x45. When you rent your unit, ask your facility manager about reservation rules and requirements, and set up a time slot to get your move going.
Rent Right on Site
We’re also in the businesses of making moving as easy as it can be. That means offering our tenants a single place to get it all, including renting a UHAUL truck right at our facility offices. We have trucks on site ready for rent as soon as you stop in. Check with your facility manager for more information on rates and time slots available.
Quick Tips to Packing the Truck
- Every three feet of cubic space in your truck can fit about one room. Of course, this depends on if you have over-sized, bulky furniture and a surplus of items.
- Put the items reserved for your storage unit into the back of the truck. That way you can drop them at your unit when you return the truck without having to remove them first.
- Heavy stuff goes in the back, so pack it first. Stack from heavy to light as you go, so you don’t have to climb over anything to stack in the back.
- Keep the stacks about shoulder height for safety reasons.
- Fragile things need to be in the middle so they don’t have weight crushing them, but also don’t have far to fall if you hit a bump in the road.
- Secure stacks with bungee cords or ropes to prevent shifting.
- Reserve more time than you think you’ll need for the truck; odds are you’ll have to make more than one trip, and packing and unpacking can take more time than you think.
- There are tools to help make it easier, like dollies and carts that you may be able to rent at your facility.
- Help your arms with forearms straps to lift heavy items like mattresses and bulky furniture.
- Consider the weather when packing and unpacking. During warm months, try to do it during early morning or early evening hours when it’s the coolest. If you’re braving a winter move, try to go in the early afternoon during the warmest part of the day.
Find Storage at Any One of The Following Facilities
Alhambra, California (CA)
Banning, California (CA)
Barstow, California (CA)
Blythe, California (CA)
Coachella, California (CA)
Cypress, California (CA)
Hesperia, California (CA)
Menifee, California (CA)
Pasadena, California (CA)
Rosemead, California (CA)
San Jacinto, California (CA)
Tustin, California (CA)
Victorville, California (CA)