Why Choose PSA Storage?
Our dedication to customer service has made PSA Private Storage Areas a leader in the industry for over 40 years. We are committed to being the most convenient, secure and professional storage solution in your nearby neighborhood. Our experienced managers will assist you in meeting all of your self-storage needs. Don’t forget to ask about our move-in specials!
- 266 Drive-Up Storage Units – from sizes as small as 5x10 (50 sq. ft.) to as large as 30x30 (900 sq. ft). Designed with ease of use in mind. Drive-Up storage spaces are outdoor, so you can drive straight up to your unit to drop off or pick up items in minutes.
- 5 Car / Vehicle Storage Spaces – 8x15 (120 sq. ft.)
Serving Nearby Neighborhoods
Our convenient location is on 600 S Garfield Ave, where W Mission Rd and N & S Garfield Ave meet. We serve the local businesses, residences, military and students of: Alhambra, San Gabriel, Temple City, San Marino, South Pasadena, Montecito Heights, Monterey Park, and Greater Los Angeles County
Nearby Storage Facilities Include
- 8000 S Artson St, Rosemead (3 Miles) - Serving Rosemead, Monterey Park, Alhambra, El Monte, South El Monte, Temple City, San Marino, San Gabriel, Montebello, Baldwin Park, West Covina & Greater Los Angeles County
- 234 N Allen Ave, Pasadena (5 Miles) - Serving Pasadena, South Pasadena, San Marino, Altadena, and Arcadia, and greater Los Angeles
- 8882 Watson St, Cypress (27 Miles) - Serving Cypress, Stanton, Cerritos, La Palma, Anaheim, Garden Grove, Westminster, Hawaiian Gardens & Lakewood
PSA Self-Storage (Private Storage Areas) Alhambra offers drive-up and indoor storage units in a variety of sizes at the lowest possible price. Whether you’re looking to store the contents of a small studio apartment or a 4-bedroom home, we have the storage space that will fit your needs on just about any budget.
We strive to achieve superior customer service, security, and cleanliness for all of our customers, providing you with an unparalleled storage experience. If you have questions about the storage size you need, the type of unit you need, or how the rental process works, please don’t hesitate to call or email us today. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help address your needs and save you time and money.
$0 Security DepositOne-Time $22 Set-Up Fee
Month to Month
Billing & Payments
Auto Pay AvailableRent Due on Same Day Each MonthCash or Check AcceptedOnline Account ManagementCredit or Debit Card Accepted (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover)
Electronic Gate AccessOn-Site Manager During Business HoursFully Fenced
Insurance Required ($9/mo)
Moving & Packing
Moving Supplies for Sale
Other Locations Near You