RightSpace Storage in Mesa – Guthrie St.
Are you looking for storage units near you in Mesa? RightSpace Storage offers the storage solutions you need for your home or office. Whether you’re moving, storing files, or simply decluttering your space, we’ve got a unit to fit your belongings and your budget.
Conveniently located at 32 N. Guthrie St, our fully-fenced facility is right off Main St. in Mesa. You’ll find us right between the Sherwood and Reed Park neighborhoods. Nearby landmarks include Pioneer Park and Mountain View High School.
Online Rentals & Friendly Managers
Our trained storage specialists are knowledgeable and friendly. They will assist you as much or as little as you require. Our on-site manager is available during business hours to answer any questions you may have about our Mesa storage units.
Renting storage near you does not have to be stressful or a hassle. You’ll find that our commitment to personalized customer service smooths the way for an easy storage experience. We know that everyone has different storage needs and we are available while remaining mindful of your privacy.
If you like, we offer a contact-free, fully virtual storage option. Using our online portal you can choose and reserve your unit, sign your contract, and choose a rental payment option. Once your contract is signed, we send you your personal electronic gate code. You have access to your unit seven days a week and can arrange off-hours move-in so you never have to interact with our staff or speak to a manager.
Storage Unit Types and Sizes
You’re probably wondering how to choose the right Mesa storage unit. We offer drive-up units in three basic sizes: small, medium, and large. Drive-up access allows you to pull your car up directly in front of your unit, making loading and unloading faster and easier than hallway access.
But what size storage unit do you need? Think of our small units as the size of a walk-in closet. They’re great for small furniture, stacked boxes, and office equipment. A medium storage unit is about the size of two bedrooms, with space for apartment contents, furniture sets, or appliances.
A large storage unit is the size of a multi-car garage and can fit an entire household of items. Some people use these units during a move, for large recreational equipment, or even to store small vehicles.
Services and Amenities
RightSpace also has everything you need to make your storage experience as easy as possible. We sell boxes, moving blankets, bubble wrap, and more. Optimize your storage space with the right supplies to safely pack your belongings.
Renting storage with us in Mesa is affordable and convenient. You may reserve your unit online without risk or payment. You may change or cancel your reservation at any time without penalty.
Once you choose your unit and sign your contract, we require no security deposit and you may pay your rent by cash, check, or credit/debit card. Rent is due on the same day each month and all of our leases are month-to-month, ensuring that you’ll never be stuck with a lease for storage you don’t need.
Browse online, call, or stop in to learn more about renting one of our drive-up storage units. We have several other facilities in the city so you can use the one that offers the greatest convenience from your home or office.
Find hassle-free storage at the area’s best prices with RightSpace Storage in Mesa.
Nearby Storage Facilities Include:
- 1460 W Broadway Rd Mesa, AZ - Offering drive-up and indoor storage units. Serving the residents and businesses near Mesa Community College.
- 6660 E Main St Mesa, AZ 85205 - Browse drive-up storage units near Apache Junction. Serving residents and businesses of Mission Squares, Fremont Jr High School, Superstition Heights, Leisure World and the surrounding areas.
- 20 W Baseline Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210 - See a large selection of drive-up storage units in between Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ. Serving residents and business near Off Broadway Apartments, Taylor Junior High School, Palm Trails Apartments, College Park Apartments and the surrounding areas.
- +$0 Security Deposit
- +One-Time $20 Set-Up Fee
- +Month to Month
Billing & Payments
- +Auto Pay Available
- +Rent Due on Same Day Each Month
- +Money Order or Check Accepted
- +Online Account Management
- +Credit or Debit Card Accepted (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover)
- +Electronic Gate Access
- +On-Site Manager During Business Hours
- +Fully Fenced
- +Insurance Required (Starting at $12/mo)
Moving & Packing
- +Moving Supplies for Sale
- +Push Carts
Other Locations Near You