Storage Units in Hooksett (NH) | Londonderry Turnpike
Month to Month Rentals / Fast & Friendly Service / Clean & Secure
- Monday - Friday
- 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Monday - Sunday
- 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Rent online and move-in contact free!
Our new virtual move-in option allows you to move into your unit contact-free. Simply reserve a space online for free or call the number on this page to speak with an experienced storage agent. Both options will guide you through the online rental process.
- Drive-Up Access
- Drive-Up Access
- Climate Control
In Store Rate $237/mo
- Drive-Up Access
In Store Rate $652/mo
- Paved Driveway
- Paved Driveway
Storage Facility Details in Hooksett, NH
- Facility is well lit and the parameter of the building and enclosed units are fully fenced.
- Moving & packing supplies are available for purchase on site, including boxes, packing tape, locks, bubble-wrap, packing blankets etc.
- Electronic gate access available only to customers with a Personal Identification Code for a more personalized and secure entry.
- Month to month leases (we ask for a 10-day notice to vacate).
- Each unit has individual security alarms built into doors.
- Gutter Systems Installed over each unit to ensure moving ease during inclement weather conditions.
- Storage Units, Moving & Parking Supplies, Boxes, and Car, Boat & RV Parking (Covered & Uncovered), including:
- Drive-Up Storage Units – from sizes as small as 5x10 (50 sq. ft.) to as large as 12x50 (600 sq. ft). Designed with ease of use in mind. Drive-Up storage spaces are outdoor, so you can drive straight up to your unit to drop off or pick up items in minutes.
- Climate Control Storage Units – from sizes as small as 5x5 (25 sq. ft.) to as large as 10x20 (200 sq. ft). Designed with ease of use in mind. Climate-controlled storage helps prevent damage by maintaining a consistent storage environment during extreme hot and cold weather. We offer a variety of climate storage units in small, medium, large and extra-large sizes. So whether your storing a few overflow items or nice furniture and electronics from a three bedroom house, we have the size just right for you. There are also convenient moving carts located in each hallway for ease of moving items into the building.
- Paved Parking Spaces – 10x20, 10x25, 10x30, 10x35, 10x40 vehicle storage spaces available. Ideal for Boats, RV’s, Campers, Trucks, and other vehicles.
Servicing Nearby Neighborhoods
Our convenient location is on 180 Londonderry Turnpike, Hooksett, NH 03106, located off Route 3 and Route 28-Bypass meet. We serve the local businesses, residences, military and students of: Hooksett, Bow, Candia, Auburn, and greater Manchester.
RightSpace Storage Hooksett offers a variety of personal drive-up storage spaces and paved parking at the lowest possible price. Whether you’re looking to store the contents of a small studio apartment or a 4-bedroom home, we have the storage space that will fit your needs on just about any budget.
We strive to achieve superior customer service, security, and cleanliness for all of our customers, providing you with an unparalleled storage experience. If you have questions about the storage size you need, the type of unit you need, or how the rental process works, please don’t hesitate to call or email us today. Our knowledgeable storage specialists can help address your needs and save you time and money.
- 714 Riverwood Dr. Pembroke, NH - Offering drive-up and climate controlled storage units. Serving residents and businesses of Concord, Allenstown, Suncook, Bow and all other nearby areas.
- 9 Londonderry Rd Londonderry, NH - Offering indoor, drive-up and parking storage options. Serving residents and businesses of Derry, Windham and all other nearby areas.
- 793 NH-3A Bow, NH - Offering easily accessible storage units and parking spaces at cheap prices. Serving residents and businesses of near Hooksett, Suncook and all other nearby areas.
- $0 Security Deposit
- One-Time $20 Set-Up Fee
- Month to Month
Billing & Payments
- Auto Pay Available
- Rent Due on Same Day Each Month
- Cash or Check Accepted
- Online Account Management
- Credit or Debit Card Accepted (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover)
- Electronic Gate Access
- On-Site Manager During Business Hours
- Fully Fenced
- Tamper Resistant Locks
- Insurance Required ($10/mo)
Moving & Packing
- Moving Supplies for Sale
Other Locations Near You
Customer Reviews About This Facility
The staff went beyond expectations to accommodate our needs! Thank you!
Mike was great. Friendly, informative. The facility has lots of cameras and is very clean.
Excellent customer service and very efficient leasing process.
Great front staff friendly, knowledgeable and very polite. Clean units inside out and you cant get a better price!
very friendly and easy process. great locations
Very pleasant and helpful! Great follow-up! Making my move easier!
quick and easy . your rates are higher than most and they should not increase every year
Currently have a unit and am torn between wether they r helpful or not. Had some issues, however certain employees were very accommodating, however dealt with the opposite from another employee. The units are clean, convenient and temperature controlled so I give the 5 stars until I see further...
Easy, fast sign up and friendly customer service!
Love the location right off of Londonderry Turnpike is convenient. Very nice staff & the indoor/climate control units are perfect!
Very secure and they keep the place clean. Been using it for years to store our field gear. Great rates!
This place was AWESOME! They checked in my Penske Truck Rental After-Hours! (though it was occupying the back part of their property). Even, when I thought I left my wallet in the truck, the nice lady called me back & told me, it wasn't there & still didn't say anything about the truck being parked in the wrong space! (they obviously understood my circumstances & the true art of conversation: never saying something the other person would regret you said!) GREAT people (though I never met them in person), but I can tell just based on these simple facts & also they didn't charge me any extra fees (since, I also technically returned it 3 days late!(even though, I did clear this w/Penske before) If I EVER NEED STORAGE, WHICH I'M SURE I WILL (who doesn't, right!) I'LL USE THEM:)!!!
Very nice and helpful. Very clean and well kept grounds.
Great service, easy auto pay setup.
The staff is very helpful and courteous
I have utilized about 6 different storage companies and currently still have 3 other than Right Space for my work scattered all over North America. I have had 3 different types of storages spaces at the Hooksett Right Space and currently have a 10x20 and parking spot. They have been extremely friendly, reliable, and reachable since day one. The entire facility is incredibly well maintained and clean. Great place.
Lowest price in my area. Super clean facility. And very friendly service personnel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the common questions about us. If you have other questions, please contact (949) 661-8686
Yes. All rentals will automatically be insured on our policy for up to $2,000 in coverage for $10.00 per month. This insures that you will always have coverage for your belongings at a low monthly cost. If you have any additional questions on our insurance policy, please don't hesitate to call the number on this page and speak with a manager.
Yes. We have a huge selection of outdoor parking options for your RV/Camper, Boat, ATV, Trailer & other Vehicles. Reserve a space online for free while they're available!
Roll-up doors are on average 8 feet or taller. So are almost all storage units. You won’t have any problem fitting long or tall items through the door, or storing them in your unit. Just make sure you reserve enough space to hold all your items. You won’t have to think about the rest.
Drive-up units offer quick, in-and-out access to items. Park directly in front of your unit, feet in front of your door. These tend to be the most popular unit type because it makes accessing your things so easy. As long as your items are packed securely in plastic bins, you’ll find that drive-up units are just as reliable as climate control.
Paying online is the easiest way to submit a payment, but you can also call the site directly and pay over the phone. Click on “Pay Bill Online” at the top of this website, type in your zip code and select your site. This will lead you to our account manager where you can login and manage your entire account. You can also setup automatic payments, update your address and phone number, and manage most aspects of your account.
Rent payments are on an anniversary system, which means your payment is due on the same day your lease started.
To learn more, please follow these step by step instructions on how to pay your bill online.
Yes. Climate control offers a high level of insulation from outside elements, providing more stable temperatures and levels of humidity year-round. Drive-Up storage works great in most instances and offers plenty of value and protection - especially when items are packed and stored away properly – but if you’re storing really valuable and sensitive items for an extended period of time, climate control may be better suited (we recommend tightly packing and securing valuables in plastic bins no-matter what type of unit you rent).
No - reserving online is the fastest and cheapest way to hold a space in your name. A credit card is not required and you are not obligated to move-in. The best discounts & cheapest rates are listed online, so make sure you place a reservation on this website, even after speaking with a manager.
Follow the “size guide” button near the top of this page to see roughly how much can fit in each space, then reserve the size online that you think best fits your needs. Don’t worry about choosing the wrong size. A site manager can give you a tour of the space you rented, the other spaces we offer, and change your unit size if you decide on a different space.
Yes! All our rental agreements are month to month. We do not offer long term contracts and you can move out at any time. We just ask for a 10-day notice to vacate before you move out. We do not pro-rate units, so be sure to give notice to a site manager at least 10 days before your next bill so you don’t pay for a month you do not need.